Special Olmpics NY Oath

Special Olmpics NY Oath
"Let me win. But if I cannot win, let me be brave in the attempt"~Athlete Oath

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

USA Games

The  USA Games were in New Jersey on June 14 to 21st 2014. It was truly a great experience and I was honored to be on Team New York. I made so many new friends. My coaches and teammates were wonderful. We all had a wonderful time there! It was so close to home that one of the Special NY Hudson Valley staff came down and support and cheer us on! Enjoy some of the pictures!





I competed the first ever sported add to the games, the Triathlon. The triathlon consisted a 250 meter open water swim, 6 mile bike ride and it end with a 5k (3.2 mile run) All the training I did paid and I earn a Bronze medal!


 We are ready!!!


                                                                        
                                                   Finishing strong!!




                                                 Trent Hampton, Sean O'Rourke and I

  Teresa came and cheer me on and my wonderful mother came down too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment